Friday 5 August 2011

The Rescuers goes further afield...

The Rescuers exhibition is going to now travel around Bosnia and Herzegovina. In addition, I will start designing a Bosnian language-only poster version of the exhibition, which will travel around to schools. For this, I will slightly change the design, bringing in more colour and less black.

Below are some photographs of the exhibition in Sarajevo. Initially, I was worried about the legibility of text when I saw that the bottom panel had not been tilted up at a 45 degree angle. Leora (curator of The Rescuers) said there were no problems with legibility, though, and I think the people in the photos below mostly look comfortable when reading. A good sign.

 Photos are courtesy of Leora Kahn, PROOF: Media for Social Justice.

Picturing Moral Courage: The Rescuers - exhibition in BBI Centar, Sarajevo, Bosnia. 14-15 July 2011.














No comments:

Post a Comment