Thursday 16 June 2011

Design update

It has been a while since I posted any updates, and that is basically because I've been busy with all the panel designs. The first round is completed, plus the first round of proofreading, and they are now in the second round of proofreading. I have also gone through each panel and checked the English, so there are at least 3 people checking everything. Below is one of my favourite panels.



Incidentally, I've been to Cambodia four times, and lived and worked there also, and when I look at Romny's image and read her story, I'm reminded of all my friends there; their stories, their families that were killed, and their hearts. Being part of this project is just such a gift.

A film has been made about one of my best friends in Cambodia, Aki Ra. Here is the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment