Wednesday 1 June 2011

Tri-fold brochure and printer's specs...

Today we finally have print specs, sent from the lovely people who created the Missing Lives exhibition. Big thank you to them!

The large panel, as we know, is 150cm x 86cm, and the bottom panel is 150cm x 25cm. The panel designs will finally begin tomorrow - in earnest!

In the meantime, I created a tri-fold brochure for the US exhibition today. I didn't actually know it was for the US exhibition until after I had designed it, otherwise I would have used the same typefaces as the US version, but alas, it was too late. Never mind - the colours and overall look is the same, so it will have to do.

Here are some photos of the mock up I made, to test legibility and the folds. I've modified it a little since these were taken, and some minor editing will have to be done later.

Cover

Cover, right way.
Inside intro




Inside


Inside close up

Back panel








No comments:

Post a Comment