Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bosnia being sorted, but Cambodia TBA

I had a Skype meeting with exhibition curator, Leora Kahn, yesterday (18th April). We spoke about the content of the Bosnian exhibition, as well as what is going on with the Cambodian exhibition. Cambodia has hit a bit of a snag, but we'll know more about that soon.

Bosnia
The pods that I mentioned in my last post are looking like a great option, so in the meantime, before the final decisions are made, I will be doing up some prototypes. I want to use this to start testing typefaces in particular. I'll post up a few examples later today.

The order of the pods might go something like this:

Pod 1: 6 x Bosnian panels
Pod 2: 2 x Bosnian panels and 4 Holocaust panels
Pod 3: 6 Rwanda
Pod 4: 2 x Cambodian panels and 4 x title panels (inluding title, introduction to exhibition and photographers, map and conflict info, and introduction from LGen The Honourable Roméo A. Dallaire). 

The main thing we're waiting on now is content from the project coordinator in Bosnia, who will hopefully send us all the translations soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment